Terms of Service & User Agreement
Neither Ashpot nor AshpotHost is responsible for any activities carried out by any website or web service hosted on our servers. Ashpot is a legitmate web hosting company without
affiliation to any company or group of companies. Web owners and webm masters are responsible for what they do on their websites, and if you believe that any website hosted on our server is involved
in fraud or scam, kindly send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, purchase of our service presuposses that you have read and agreed with our terms of service. Any violation shall result to account termination
- AshpotHost does not allow pornographic material.
- AshpotHost does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email. We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
- AshpotHost reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, "warez", "hacking"/"cracking"/"key generators".
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, AshpotHost reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, "adult content" and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by 'nobody', certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or 'core dumping'.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.